2wire wireless modem router help?

I have this type of router. There is no problem with my usb wireless thing in my computer finding the 2wire modem the problem is configuring the modem. I have computer as normal and my 2wire router connected to my computer with an ethernet cable. This is recognised by the modem. My old wire modem is connected... show more I have this type of router. There is no problem with my usb wireless thing in my computer finding the 2wire modem the problem is configuring the modem. I have computer as normal and my 2wire router connected to my computer with an ethernet cable. This is recognised by the modem. My old wire modem is connected to the phone line and then to my computer via a usb connection. I cannot put the phone line from my new 2wire modem into the master socket as i need to connect to the internet to configure it and it will not allow me to connect. The only way i can connect to the internet is with my old wire modem but i need to connect my new modem to configure it. I have no installation CD.

I have read about typing number into the adress bar in other answers but they all come back as page not available so to does the link from the 2wire website.

I can't install my new wireless modem until i can access these sites to configure it and i can't access the site via my new modem. help
2 answers