Will Aston Villa finally crack Europe ?

as a fan of them, i obviously think they will, i hope they do, but if they will they need some cover and squad depth, let alone a couple of right backs!

• Favourite answer

They will be a good bet for Europe this year as long as long as the chequebook gets used a few more times before the transfer window closes.

Aston Villa have one of the best managers in the British game. The one thing about Martin O'neill that lets him down though is his lack of activity over the years in the transfer market. He is superb at getting the best out of players and always gets his team to overperform.

You mean will they crack Europe again my friend, speaking as someone who saw them win the European cup there is nothing to compare to the emotion of that night . I have no doubt whatsoever that M. ONeil will bring glory back to Villa Park and i agree they need to strengthen the squad , 7 players out and 2 in, i'm expecting some more big signings to grace VP.

Aston Villa is a fairly good team but if they wanna make it in Europe they going to seriously up their game because the competition is pretty tough i reckon

Liverpool has been investing on new young players several year ago and Beckham not in town so Aston Villa can wait a bit little longer besides he is not one of your player anyway.

Source(s): bonikingv-Liverpools need supporters to boast moral.

Jasper Carrott - well known Birmingham City fan - is always taking the p**s out of his beloved team. He once said, "we'll be in Europe next year. If there's a war!"

I think the Villa have about as much chance....

I just watched them play MLS side Toronto FC and based on that performance... I don't think so.

Although I will say that Luke Moore looked great and the team improved trememdously when Carew was introduced.

I think the only way villa will get into europe is via a £9.50 sun holiday!

They might get into the Uefa Cup - at a push though! However I can't see them progressing far - not enough quality. Good manager though

• SS4

We could do it but my dream for the next season is to send the scum (birmingham) down at Villa Park. =D

it's hard to tell;

Many teams are being bankrolled this year

And you don't know who's going to finish 6th and 7th

Good Luck you have a great manager but wor lass is a brum fan, hopefully newcastle will be above you

TOON ARMY!!!!