My son is 7 weeks old and weighs about 14lbs and is around 23 inches how he is still in newborn clothing?

he was 7 lbs 3 oz 19 in. when he was born and had to wear preemie diapers and clothes for over a week. I breastfeed and have an over supply and heavy let down so i know that is why he is gaining so fast. The majority of the 0-3 month clothes he swims in and the newborn stuff fits: every week i think that that will... show more he was 7 lbs 3 oz 19 in. when he was born and had to wear preemie diapers and clothes for over a week. I breastfeed and have an over supply and heavy let down so i know that is why he is gaining so fast. The majority of the 0-3 month clothes he swims in and the newborn stuff fits: every week i think that that will be it for them... He still looks little for his weight (as in no massive rolls or huge pinchy cheeks. He can already do mini push ups and hold his head steady for a few minutes. could he just be very muscular and weigh more? Any one else have this problem?