1. intercourse every 3 days (gives sperm time to build up, but not die off, plus gives sperm time to 'wait' for an egg to be released as sperm can generally only live about 3 days)
2. Hips up on a pillow after he climaxes (yea old wives trick, but does help pool the semen right at the tip of the cervix where it needs to go in).
3. You need to climax after he does (preferably by self stimulation or him stimulating you - not intercourse as it may cause more semen to leave your vagina).
4. Instead cup (yes, the period supply isle) after he climaxes. This is a recent finding, but the cup keeps the semen where it needs to be right at the base of the cervix.
5. Preseed Lube - its Ph balanced and designed to support sperm servival in the vagina.
6. L-carnatine for him (look under 'fertility herbs' on the internet)
7. evening primrose oil for you (helps cervical mucus).
8. CHART, CHART, CHART (fertilityfriend.com has an AMAZING program that is very well rounded). I was totally not timing my ovulation correctly until I started really charting my BBT, cervical mucus, cervix position and OPK results.