ways to get pregnant fast naturally?

My partner is in the military and we've been trying to get pregnant for 6 months now with no luck and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on how to get pregnant faster

Favorite Answer

I would highly suggest purchasing the ClearBlue Easy Digital Ovulation Kit which can be bought at Target for $30 instead of $40 which is at most retail shops. This Digital kit has 7 tests which you pee on every morning (preferrably in the afternoon time) and if you're about to ovulate 12-36 hours, it will show you a digital smiley face. If you're not about to ovulate, then it will just show you a circle. The test detects LH Surge which is a hormone that is at it's top peak when you're about to ovulate (release the egg). Once you see that smiley face, you should have sex within 12-36 hours. Sperm can stay in your body anywhere from 3-5 days. Obviously this depends on both partners' health also. The reason I would suggest this digital test rather than other tests in the market is because the other aren't digital. You have to kind of guess yourself by looking at pink lines...if you're okay with that, then you can purchase the First Response Ovulation Kit. It's cheaper and has more tests but it's not digital.

Check out the Clearblue Easy Digital OPK:

http://www.clearblueeasy.com/digitalovul...

Also, I've read that before you have sex, it's good for the male to drink coffee about 15 min because the sperm are more "jumpy" and can get to the egg faster...especially the y-sperm (boy sperm).

Good Luck and baby dust to you!

1

Source(s): Fertility Treatments http://netint.info/GetPregnantNaturally

Try Pre Seed. It's a lubricant that can help the sperm swim to the egg. After 6 months of trying it worked for us the first month we used it.

Don't use any other lubricants because they can harm the sperm.

Eat healthily - that goes for your partner as well as you - look on line to find a list of foods you especially need.

Stop or cut down on caffeine.

Some people say drinking a cup of green tea a day helps (but stop drinking it once you are preg because it can inhibit folic acid uptake they think and so potentially harm your baby)

Try not to obsess - the more you think about it the less likely it is to happen!

Monitor your cycle using temperature taking and cervical mucous testing.

Have sex when you're fertile!

Don't have too much sex or the sperm count will be lowered

Good luck! It'll happen, I'm sure. All you really need is patience...

Giving birth to a new life is indeed a blessing which almost every woman would wish to have. How to get pregnant naturally https://tr.im/aAqBF

Enjoying the feeling of motherhood and raising a family would surely be a couple’s dream. Some get it naturally, while for some others things don’t seem to work as they desire. These reasons which stop a women from conceiving can be due to either physical reasons or truly physiological.

My husband is in the military as well and we took the approach of not worrying about it and now have two boys.

But if you are serious about trying then I suggest you not be on birth control at least six months before getting your hopes up. If you have been off for that long or longer then just go with the flow. It will happen when it happens.

• Gail

The first thing is to detox your body. You will want to cleanse yourself of every toxin that may exist. Toxicity overload of the body can cause a low egg count, as well as low sperm count. Radiation is considered to play a part in infertility problems. stay away from any sort of radiation, including x-rays and electromagnetic radiation. Considering losing weight before you actually try to get pregnant. Fertility boosting foods is another thing to think about. Increasing your fertile mucus is another important step in getting pregnant fast. The number thing you can do is to have sex as often as possible.

1. intercourse every 3 days (gives sperm time to build up, but not die off, plus gives sperm time to 'wait' for an egg to be released as sperm can generally only live about 3 days)

2. Hips up on a pillow after he climaxes (yea old wives trick, but does help pool the semen right at the tip of the cervix where it needs to go in).

3. You need to climax after he does (preferably by self stimulation or him stimulating you - not intercourse as it may cause more semen to leave your vagina).

4. Instead cup (yes, the period supply isle) after he climaxes. This is a recent finding, but the cup keeps the semen where it needs to be right at the base of the cervix.

5. Preseed Lube - its Ph balanced and designed to support sperm servival in the vagina.

6. L-carnatine for him (look under 'fertility herbs' on the internet)

7. evening primrose oil for you (helps cervical mucus).

8. CHART, CHART, CHART (fertilityfriend.com has an AMAZING program that is very well rounded). I was totally not timing my ovulation correctly until I started really charting my BBT, cervical mucus, cervix position and OPK results.

Good Luck!

I'm sure this is an old wive's tale, but my friend swears it worked for her... She was trying for 6 months, and then someone told her about this, and it worked the first time she tried it. About an hour before you have sex, take a swig of Robitussin.

i have a 9 inch dick,d probaly be your best bet babe

OH YEAH~!

on the day of ovulation I used preseed and it work after trying 4 8 months without preseed