Cat need help ASAP?

our family cat is a male about 1 1/2 years old and he constantly pees in the house like on rugs or other loose objects on the floor we do have 2 large dogs so maybe he's just marking territory but idk anymore and my house smells so bad but i don't want to get rid of the cat. I really need help on how to... show more our family cat is a male about 1 1/2 years old and he constantly pees in the house like on rugs or other loose objects on the floor we do have 2 large dogs so maybe he's just marking territory but idk anymore and my house smells so bad but i don't want to get rid of the cat. I really need help on how to make it stop.

NOTE: (our kids found him outside so he is sortaan outdoor cat and we notice he really wants out bad but we live on a busy street so its scary he has a collar but there is always the fear he won't come back.)

NO RUDE ANSWERS THIS IS SERIOUS

THANK YOU