Is it racist to define someones culture?

well aparently so. ive been called a racist because i do not like certain cultures. does ths mean that the word culture is racist as it defines a group of people who may or may not have the culture but are classed as though they do because we speculate that they have the culture. well ive had it with trying to... show more well aparently so. ive been called a racist because i do not like certain cultures. does ths mean that the word culture is racist as it defines a group of people who may or may not have the culture but are classed as though they do because we speculate that they have the culture.
well ive had it with trying to defend myself, i may as well just call myself a racist as i believe in freedom of speech and equality.
Update: i was actually talking about spanish bull fighting. why do people bring islam into it