Is there anyway to find out when Comcast On Demand will be available in my area? Without contacting Comcast.?

I contacted Comcast customer service 2 yrs ago and ask them. I was told in 2 yrs On Demand will be available. 2yrs have past and I contacted Customer Service serveral times and get no information on when On Demand will be available. What really sucks is my best friend who lives 2.3 miles away from me but, in a... show more I contacted Comcast customer service 2 yrs ago and ask them. I was told in 2 yrs On Demand will be available. 2yrs have past and I contacted Customer Service serveral times and get no information on when On Demand will be available. What really sucks is my best friend who lives 2.3 miles away from me but, in a different city has On Demand and serveral different channels i want to watch i.e. The Tennis Channel. BTW I can't get satellite because" I live on the wrong side of my apt. complex", per Direct TV and Dish Network. So that's out and I can't afford to move.
1 answer 1