Open Immigration Between Developed English-Speaking Democracies?

Would you support open immigration between the UK, Ireland, US, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand?
Update: Focal leat: English is also an official language of Ireland. See Article 8 of the Irish Constitution: http://www.taoiseach.gov.ie/attached_fil...
Update 2: CLARIFICATION: With "open immigration" the immigrants would still have to go through criminal background and health screening. The "open" just means there are no quota and no visas/permits required.
Update 3: Focal Leat: Here, I'll paste the text so you can see it. Article 8, Paragraph 2, of the Irish Constitution: "The English language is recognised as a second official language."
Update 4: peter k: Your issues really aren't worth addressing. Considering the number of thumbs down you have for your answer and that fact that out of the almost 2,000 answers you've given on Y!A only 6% are considered "Best Answers" I think it's safe to assume that your opinions resonate with almost... show more peter k: Your issues really aren't worth addressing. Considering the number of thumbs down you have for your answer and that fact that out of the almost 2,000 answers you've given on Y!A only 6% are considered "Best Answers" I think it's safe to assume that your opinions resonate with almost no one.