What does it mean when a guy doesn't call you the day after?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
My 'friend' met a guy and has know him for a year or so, in this time he's wanted to meet her. Most weekends he rings and txt her wanted to meet her...she finally met him ...show more
Best AnswerAsker's Choice
  • D B answered 7 years ago
to put it bluntly because she dropped her knickers to fast. It does not matter how many texts etc it was their first date.

Asker's Rating & Comment

3 out of 5
Your right, it was their first date!
Maybe she should of waited abit longer!
  • 3
  • Comment

Other Answers (22)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • milly answered 7 years ago
    Your "friend" gave him all he wanted from her on that first date. No matter they were in contact for a year, he saw it as a one night stand cos she never held out. Lesson learned. She wont do it again, even if a guy tries for it, he really wants to wait a bit longer.
    • 3
    • Comment
  • .x.jodee.x. answered 7 years ago
    Got what he wanted and now hes cleared off.
    I should know all about that, Nobody wants to know me once they met me.
    He isn't interested. Your 'friend' should forget it and move on
    • 2
    • Comment
  • juanna answered 7 years ago
    Maybe he was just looking for a night of passion; & now he's had it; he's off.
    Thats blokes for you !!
    • 2
    • Comment
  • heavymetalbitch answered 7 years ago
    sounds like a one night stand to me. forget him. i bet he told everyone he enjoyed himselt . waste of space.
    • 2
    • Comment
  • Alsanja answered 7 years ago
    Cos he got what he wanted.
    • 2
    • Comment
  • mailliam answered 7 years ago
    He can't his phone is under the bed.
    • 1
    • Comment
  • OwddaMaRoom answered 7 years ago
    Your friend MUST not call or text, looks like he's had what he wanted and gone.Most men are like this.Chalk it up to experience
    • 1
    • Comment
  • colgirl answered 7 years ago
    Next time, tell your friend not to jump into bed with someone so quickly - you can't possibly know what someone is really like or whether they're trustworthy if you're having sex with them as soon as you meet them, so in future get to know someone slowly, hold off having sex with them until they've proved that they're really interested in you by waiting at least a few months.
    • 1
    • Comment
  • Dazzlebox answered 7 years ago
    could be a number of things...could be he's got no credit in his mobile, could be that his battery is low, could be that he forgot, could be that he does not wanna know, could be that his girl/wife/paretner/kids are around and he cant....could be that he said he'd call but didn't mean it....could be that he's likely not to....who knows???
    • 1
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

• W E L Hung answered 7 years ago
    you dont want respect surely knickers were off too fast
    • 1
    • Comment
  • Ellie answered 7 years ago
    Cos your 'friend' was a notch on the bedpost- i had one like that- waste of space. Tell your 'friend' to move on and chalk it up to experience.
    • 1
    • Comment
  • izziedabest answered 7 years ago
    he got what he wanted!!! Ewww he sound a bit weird!!!
    • 1
    • Comment
  • BEVIEC answered 7 years ago
    Becuase he has had her now. She is no longer the thrill of the chase. Tell her to stop waiting and move on to someone who wants her and isn't just out for some kind of competition
    • 1
    • Comment
  • John answered 7 years ago
    Give it time, guys want to feel wanted some times. he is probably dieing for here to call/text.
    • 1
    • Comment
  • tasty answered 7 years ago
    means nothing he may just be busy
    • 1
    • Comment
  • mable3691214 answered 7 years ago
    Im still learning these "rules" myself but i thought it was suposed to be 2 days so they dont come off as needy or clingy.
    • 1
    • Comment
  • bumumble beee answered 7 years ago
    means he had better stuff to do,
    or he has forgotton
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • allgiggles1984 answered 7 years ago
    your not meant to let them sleep with you no matter what. kissing is ok but sex, NOWAY! not on 1st date!!! u not meant to give them what they want coz they wont stick around. if they cared and loved u enough...they wouldnt jump into bed on 1st date anyway coz they'd have respect for the girl and take it slow.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Lihanna answered 7 years ago
    maybe he wants some time to himself to you know..think things through!
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Andy C answered 7 years ago
    maybe he jsut doenst want to appear needy (some women will end it on the spot for doing that), maybe after all that chasing he feels well I chsed for however long you can call me (fairs fair)

god knows give it a few days - then call him. see what the deal is .sayin that tho on the first meet up - sex. mmm I wonder what they both wanted and the sort of opinions that were held about themselves and each other (it took both to make that happen)

jus give it time
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • DaisysMumma13 answered 7 years ago
    He proberly works now. Your friend needs to e-mail him maybe put the subject as 'REPLY PLZ' i dont know I have NEVER been in this situation. He might of ran out of credit. Get your friend to ring him. Tell her give him time to think things through Okay? I know this isn't easy for you but I want to help your friend. Why don't you try e-mailing him and see if you get a responce?
    Get him to talk bout her friend see if he loves her. I know that is a very sneeky way but it always work. Better try things you neva thought of! Try and find sneeky ways getting to contact him!
    Maybe msn?
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Terri B answered 7 years ago
    I dunno why he hasn't got in touch, I actually think maybe she shouldve held out a bit, but thats a personal opinion.

Pleaseee dont do what the previous response said and do the "REPLY PLZZZ" email.. thats desperate and she really can't come accross like that. Leave it a week, and just send a casual txt "hey whats up. what you been up2" .. if he dosn't respond leave it to him... His loss. Don't bombard him with txts cos if she was just used, I'll guarentee he'll be showing his mates all the txts and braggin.

If he dosn't reply put it as a mistake and move on. Just don't be in such a hurry to give a man all thats on offer nxt time.
    • Rate
    • Comment

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock