Which Dog Vaccines are Harmful?

I am a dog parent and pride myself on my knowledge of canine health and disorders. I have had dogs with hypothyroidism and cancer and many other illesses in between. However, I have been doing alot of research and have been talking with my vet, and it seems that it is being discovered that some vaccines might... show more I am a dog parent and pride myself on my knowledge of canine health and disorders. I have had dogs with hypothyroidism and cancer and many other illesses in between. However, I have been doing alot of research and have been talking with my vet, and it seems that it is being discovered that some vaccines might actually be harmful to dogs. I am not at all saying not to get your dogs vaccinated, as I get my dogs vaccinated every single year. I am just wondering which ones are absolutely necessary. I have read that it all depends on where the dog lives, but I can't seem to decide which ones to eliminate. Will I really be harming my dog if I continue to give him all of the vaccinations? I don 't want him acquring autoimmune disorders, but I also don't want him to get a disease that I could have prevented.

Serious answers only please.
9 answers 9