Building a time machine.?

hi there. i'd like to build a time machine. i need to get some engineering problems out of the way first like how can i keep the vessel or wormhole at the same place while i travel through time? a wormhole in space is no fun for me because i can't live without air. i also need to make the fabric of time... show more hi there. i'd like to build a time machine. i need to get some engineering problems out of the way first like how can i keep the vessel or wormhole at the same place while i travel through time? a wormhole in space is no fun for me because i can't live without air. i also need to make the fabric of time stay the same inside the vessel so i dont get younger as i travel backwards. i need to get back to when i was 10 years old so i can stop some mistakes i made and warn people of what could happen on particular days. any protection from radiation would help too as i would be getting concentrated bursts of energy as each day passes bye faster. when i get back there will i have to kill the ten year old me? or would he have disapeared into the universe ( same matter cannot ocupy the same space at same time) if i end up traveling back to when i was 10 then would i lose all memory of how i got there? brain maps wouldn't have been created as i go backwards to understand where i was. thanks. R.
13 answers 13