Throwing an office bridal shower for a co-worker and need some ideas please?

We are planning an office bridal shower for a co-worker and I am having a hard time coming up with some Ideas. The girl who is getting married know's about the shower and she is being kinda picky and specific about it. She's not that bad I mean her Ideas are good. I would just like to come up with some ideas that she will never think of so she can be surprised.

We are planning to have the party here at work in the lunch room and she wants to have it around 3PM but I feel that Noon would be better to ensure more guest. People cant always take 30-45 mins break at 3 o'clock. Anyways if someone can thow some Ideas my way that would be great, I was hoping to even fit in a simple game if we have time. Please help any ideas are great ones. Thanks :-)

My office recently threw a coworker a shower and its theme was kitchen gadgets. Everyone brought a kitchen gadget and a recipe to use with it. It was good for a work party because people could just run to bed bath and beyond, spend 10 or 15 dollars and get her something she might actually use but probably wouldn't bother to buy for herself (eg garlic press, cheese cutter etc) It's always nice to get new recipes too. This probably wouldn't be good for a work party but if you have a very close or liberal environment maybe. We had a piñata at a friend's party and when it was finally opened it was filled with thongs. lots of fun and a big surprise for her, heehee.

Ignore it [other than telling her you will not be attending and apologizing for the late response] She was way out of line to whine about how it was expensive. She didn't need to set such a high budget if it was a problem, weddings are not necessities. Everything is expensive, she is not the only one with money problems. I don't know that conforonting her would do anything except create bad feelings. So, in the future just remember to RSVP and try and let it go. ADD: She is throwing her own shower? Ick, do not feel bad about it. Life happens, she clearly was not thinking about anyone but herself.

I went to a bridal shower where they split the guests into groups and gave them each 2 rolls of white plain toliet paper. We had to make a wedding gown outfit out of the toliet paper on someone in the group. After 5 minutes the bride to be got to choose a "dress" she liked and that group got a little goodie bag (my group won and they were candles with a cookie mix in the goodie bags). THey also did a bridal theme cross word puzzle for everyone to complete.

The girls at my work threw me a surprise bridal shower and they ran with a honeymoon theme since I was registered on a honeymoon website. They decorated the room with a tropical feel (we went to Jamaica) and did a great job. They even went to the local baker and had them make me a two-tier wedding cake. They ordered boxed lunches from a really nice little cafe - it was a great surprise!

I'd do the noon hour too. I would suggest making her a veil out of office products, paper, papertowels, paperclips, tape. That is kinda fun.

I would go online as I did for my daughter's baby shower. They are so many ideas. Since you have an idea about what she likes, see if online resources have anything that she hasn't mentioned.

i think u should have lunch catered or have everyone put in their order. have people bring some desserts. i think she should be greatful ur throwing her a party, bridezilla needs to chill with her demands. maybe have a wishing well. play some fun games.