What race would Lebanese people be considered?

if a qestionaire only has white, asian, black, latino, spanish, indian, or hawaiian which would i check?

middle eastern

♂♂

• mayol

properly am lebanese and final time i checked NO have been lebanese factor a l. a. ligne... syrian are arabs lebanese ppl are phoenicians different than a ingredient of em as a results of a definite social point mixing with arabs like marriages etc.. lebanon is a united states tht SPEAKS arabic yet isnt an arab united states different than via determination and tht wasnt the point of all lebanese ppl in spite of the undeniable fact that it replaced into between the outcomes of the civil conflict tht occurred 30 years in the past

The Caucasian race (sometimes called the Caucasoid race) is defined by the Oxford English Dictionary as, "relating to a broad division of humankind covering peoples from Europe, the Middle East, Central Asia, parts of South Asia and North Africa.

Race: Caucasian

Ethnicity: Mid Eastern

Lebanese are members of the white race. They are arabs.

• qwerty3 years agoReport

I don't think Lebanese people are part of a definite race. I'm Lebanese and i look nothing like a white person. I have naturally tanned skin and brown features. Im a Muslim Arab and apparently Muslim Lebanese people mixed in with South Africans but Christian Lebanese didn't

either white or asian.

technically, they are considered caucasian, but they could also be considered asian since the middle east is located on the asian continent.

so whatever you want to put

The Lebanese are Arabs; therefore white given your choices.

I believe you would check White but I'm not 100% positive.

• If I were in that position, I would add in a box for Arabic.

They've left out a lot, including multi-racial, and they need to be made aware of that.

White, not hispanic (latino) origin; my husband is arabic and he said they are white/caucasian.

• beanie

There should be an "other" option in questions like that. You are not white - white is mainly people of european origin.