What race would Lebanese people be considered?

if a qestionaire only has white, asian, black, latino, spanish, indian, or hawaiian which would i check?

24 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best answer

middle eastern

♂♂

• mayol
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

properly am lebanese and final time i checked NO have been lebanese factor a l. a. ligne... syrian are arabs lebanese ppl are phoenicians different than a ingredient of em as a results of a definite social point mixing with arabs like marriages etc.. lebanon is a united states tht SPEAKS arabic yet isnt an arab united states different than via determination and tht wasnt the point of all lebanese ppl in spite of the undeniable fact that it replaced into between the outcomes of the civil conflict tht occurred 30 years in the past

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The Caucasian race (sometimes called the Caucasoid race) is defined by the Oxford English Dictionary as, "relating to a broad division of humankind covering peoples from Europe, the Middle East, Central Asia, parts of South Asia and North Africa.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Race: Caucasian

Ethnicity: Mid Eastern

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Lebanese are members of the white race. They are arabs.

• qwerty3 years agoReport

I don't think Lebanese people are part of a definite race. I'm Lebanese and i look nothing like a white person. I have naturally tanned skin and brown features. Im a Muslim Arab and apparently Muslim Lebanese people mixed in with South Africans but Christian Lebanese didn't

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

either white or asian.

technically, they are considered caucasian, but they could also be considered asian since the middle east is located on the asian continent.

so whatever you want to put

• 1 decade ago

The Lebanese are Arabs; therefore white given your choices.

• 1 decade ago

I believe you would check White but I'm not 100% positive.

• If I were in that position, I would add in a box for Arabic.

They've left out a lot, including multi-racial, and they need to be made aware of that.

• 1 decade ago

White, not hispanic (latino) origin; my husband is arabic and he said they are white/caucasian.

• beanie
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

There should be an "other" option in questions like that. You are not white - white is mainly people of european origin.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.