Is comcast on demand really better then dish network?

I'm thinking of switching to comcast with the on demand but i'm not sure if thats what i really want to do.

i dont know much about dish network but comcast will probably be better. I am not sure if you have any exclusive channels with dish network or not. But Comcast offers a great selection and On-Demand is great.

I have Comcast cable, and I can tell you that dealing with Comcast in any way, shape or form is a big fat pain in the rear. I'm so mad at them right now it's not even funny (long story). They treat their customers like crap, and you can't get any kind of help without getting a HUGE - and I mean HUGE runaround.

They have definitely gotten way too big for their britches. Do what you want, but be warned, if you ever have to get any help from them, you will be sorry!

Source(s): Personal experience

my hubby had the dish when he was single and now that we're living together and married, he says comcast is better than the dish. And since I've been a faithful fan of comcast, I'm going to have to agree.

Oh, and if you rent your home, you might not have the option of dish anyhow.Just thought to give you a heads up, because that happened to us.

I just switched to Comcast from DishNetwork.

I like Comcast so much better, plus they gave me a great deal with no commitment.

DishNetwork's programming was okay at best, and it is sooooo difficult to deal with customer service. (They kept adding costs to my bill and so on.)

I would honestly recommend one go with Comcast.

Hi,

I'd clearly vote for Dish cause:

- cheaper

- more channels and more variety

- awesome picture quality

You might check out http://www.dishnetworkbargains.com - They currently run some promo with free Dish and DVR you might take advantage of. If you have any questions just call 'em up, they are professional and helpful.

Hope that helps.

Best wishes

Jenna

DIsh Network here. you get a free dvr that records up to 100 hours. plus if you live in the west coast you get to see everything early.

Source(s): Dish Network costumer.

It really depends on you

I am staying with dish

good thing about comacast on demnd lot stuff to watch

bad thing that stuff old and is never realy updated

I like Dish better, just my opinion though.

direct TV?