Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles Β· 1 decade ago

McDonalds Love Story..?

A little old couple walked slowly into a McDonald's one cold winter

evening. They looked out of place amid the young families and young couples

eating there that night. Some of the customers looked admiringly at them. You could tell what the admirers were thinking:

"Look, there is a couple who has been through a lot together, probably

for 60 years or more!"

The little old man walked up to the cash register, placed his order with

no hesitation and then paid for their meal. The couple took a table near the back wall and started taking food off of the tray. There was one hamburger, one order of french fries and one drink. The little old man unwrapped the plain hamburger and carefully cut it in

half. He placed one half in front of his wife. Then he carefully counted out the french fries, divided them in two piles and neatly placed one pile in front of his wife.

He took a sip of the drink, and then his wife took a sip as the man began to eat his few bites.

Again, you could tell what people around the old couple were saying. -

"They were used to sharing everything."

Then the crowd noticed that the little old lady still hadn't eaten a

thing. She just sat there watching her husband eat and occasionally sipped some

of the drink.

A young man came over and begged them to let him buy them another meal.

The lady explained that no, they were used to sharing.

As the little old man finished eating and was wiping his face neatly with a napkin, the young man could stand it no longer and asked again. After being politely refused again, he finally asked the little old lady, "Ma'am, why aren't you eating. You said that you share everything. What is it that you are waiting for?"

She answered,

"THE TEETH"

That is so funny. I need to know where you found that joke!

• cats

Ha Ha! Funny! Great ending! 10!

• Linda

Thats cute. I think I heard something like that before. Its still funny though.

HA HA HA (IN THE GOOD WAY!) pretty funny but not like roll over funny but still funny .

OMG that was so funny. I was wondering what was going on and then WHAM. Haha I literally lol'd. hehe

That's too funny

Source(s): me

aaaaaawwwwww thats soo cute and FUNNY !!!!! LMAO im totally giving u a star o and by the way thanks for the great joke u just made my day!!!!!!

That was funny yet still kinda gross. Oh well!!

hahaha funny

i cracked up that made my day here is a star