Employer switched everyone from W-2's to 1099's?

I've been working at this place for 3 years.One day my direct deposit isn't there.Since then they have been paying everyone cash and told us this is the way it's gonna be from now on.What do I do? Also we have an IRA with this company and they have been taking money out of everyone's check but they... show more I've been working at this place for 3 years.One day my direct deposit isn't there.Since then they have been paying everyone cash and told us this is the way it's gonna be from now on.What do I do? Also we have an IRA with this company and they have been taking money out of everyone's check but they have put nothing in the IRA acounts.Do they owe us only what they took out of our checks or do they also owe the amount they pledged to contribute from their end and what about the instrest that would have been gained had they put the money in when they were supposed to.Also now that basically all their employees are subcontractors do they need to carry workmans comp,what if I get hurt on the job???This is in Miami,Fl by the way and I know this is a lot to shove in one question but any help would be greatly appreciated...Thanx
9 answers 9