Sometimes I wish someone would put me out of my misery?

I don't believe in suicide. That's a wrong thing to do, mostly to family. Sometimes I am walking across a parking lot and wish the car wouldn't stop. I wish it would just run right into me. I don't think people would really miss me all that much. None of my old friends talk to me anymore. ... show more I don't believe in suicide. That's a wrong thing to do, mostly to family. Sometimes I am walking across a parking lot and wish the car wouldn't stop. I wish it would just run right into me. I don't think people would really miss me all that much. None of my old friends talk to me anymore. Everyone frankly appears to hate me. I feel like I am losing myself to food, and I can't escape it. I have never had a girlfriend. I grew up bullied.

I have never cut myself, or done any harm like that. And I don't plan on ever doing so. But I have made myself throw up before. The only people that seem to really smile at me are infants and young children. I say hi back, but I wonder why the hell they would smile and say hi to such a loser. And I work at worst place on earth. Walmart. And I can not escape it. I have tried to leave 3 or 4 times now, but each time I fail and end up staying. And being there only makes me feel worse.

Does anyone know how to help me get a lil happier?