promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsCats · 1 decade ago

Kitten huffing bowl?

Can anyone tell me where I can get a kitten huffing bowl?

Ive been using the cupped hands method for huffing but fancy trying a bowl now.

Update:

Type it into google if you dont know what it is.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

What the heck? I don't even know what that is, but I know I'm curious. Is this drug related? Like huffing metallic paint or something? Someone needs to fill me in...

Update: Oh, that's funny. You are one messed up individual.

http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Kitten_Huffing

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 4 years ago

My cat Tika does that when she's play fighting with me. I'll rub her belly and she'll start attacking my hand with her front paws. If I stopped before she's done playing, she'll huff throught her nose and then attack me the next time I come close to her. I think it might be a hunting thing...who knows. Each cat is Unique, enjoy it. As long as he's not sneezing or coughing I wouldn't suspect anything being wrong like an upper respiratory infection. He's probably excited, or upset like my cat.

• 1 decade ago

.. It's a real sick joke.. It's not even a joke.. How a person could even think of something like this is beyond be.. This is what it is...

http://sillyhowto.blogspot.com/2007_04_05_archive....

.. Why do you even have an account if your not going to use it right.. I'm guessing your some High School Student here to get your kicks on making up some stupid questions.... Am I right.. Cuz if your an adult.. Your way beyond having issues.. Get a life...

• 1 decade ago

I am with you. I have never heard of huffing for cats. Huffing here is doing drugs/inhaling poison that sucks the oxygen and any intelligence out of your brain. Please tell me you are not giving a cat drugs.

You are an idiot !

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Again, I worry about the people who post these types of questions on a forum full of cat lovers.

• 1 decade ago

Is this for real? Or is it a joke?

Must be a joke! HaHa

You would have to be already severely brain damaged to to something like this!

• 1 decade ago

What type of person are you? Have you nothing better to do with your life!!?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.