Relationship Issues...Married & Lusting after co-worker?

2 issues at hand really. One is my current relationship. I am married going on now 6 years and we have 1 child. For the last 2-3 years things have not been great with our relationship to the point most days we just tolerate each other. Most days its fighting, arguing and as much as I try and to things right I... show more 2 issues at hand really. One is my current relationship. I am married going on now 6 years and we have 1 child. For the last 2-3 years things have not been great with our relationship to the point most days we just tolerate each other. Most days its fighting, arguing and as much as I try and to things right I don't feel much love from her. Our sex life is non-existent since our daughter was born. I think about divorce but being from a divorced family I know me and my siblings never had the best of childhoods in part due to that. I don't want the same for my daughter so I've been playing the "stick it out" game.

The other new issue is my desire to want to be with a girl I work with who is much younger then me (12 years). She is engaged and talks to me daily about her what seems are similar issues. She has a child with her fiance too. Our body language and other non-verbal say we both think the same thing but neither make the move to advance it due to our relationships. What do I do?