how long will it take for the muslim population in the UK to reach 30 million?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Let's see...if UK continues with its silly immigration policies of allowing these people in, I think not more than a decade.

UK should start removing mosques. Start by banning foreign Imams into the country. Then inject secular knowledge into mosques. Let the police sit-in during all sessions. Slowly filter out the terrorist ones and put them behind bars. Once that's done close down the mosque and demolish it.

http://www.prophetofdoom.net

• Its not God's will. But then God allows men freedom. It may be we are decadent and liable to fall for false religions. And we are certainly letting in many immigrants who are muslim. Will we be like the Lebanon in 50 years ? I do think it will lead eventually, if unchecked, to a stagnant economy and the end of creativity due to the fear in Islam.

Its quite possible Mohammedanism wil collapse in the next 50 years anyway. I think its quite possible it will get more and more violent (due to teachings in the Koran muslims don't advertise being taken seriously), so that Mohammedans will see and admit that it isn't a religion of peace. A widespread mood of disgust and investigation will lead them to investigate other religions and convert. With the internet and media internationalising, the mullahs may start losing the mind control they currently have.

• 6 years ago

muslim women are treated like cattle, their clitorises are cut off to emphasize their only role is to breed and not have any enjoyment in the sex act, over population is the main reason for all the wars going on in the middle east,,,PLEASE newly arrived economic migrants, have less than 5 children

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

its taken them 30 years to get to 5% of the population and this is only due to immigration its not the indeginous brits saying wow what a wonderful religion and signing up.

The growth will stop once the government sets stricter immigration rules cos lets face it most of these people are not skilled - and anyone who mentions doctors, please read up on the recent Glasgow incidents.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • BMW
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

These people have destroyed their own countries with gross over population, thats why they come here. Strangely enough and what is regrettable is the fact that they continue the same trait here, oblivious to the fact that that was the reason they left their own countries. Perhaps a child Tax may help us.

• 1 decade ago

Pretty short time, as you may know they breed like rabbits when the indigenous Briton are happy turning gay and producing no siblings. Question to ponder about the future. You may need to learn about the political problems in FIJI, where the Asian community has outgrown the indigenous population. Same problems here soon, read my ink.

• 1 decade ago

Not long!! As islam is a rapidly spreading religion, new muslims come on in.

• 1 decade ago

30 seconds inshallah

• 1 decade ago

I read somewhere recently that one of the most popular boy's names in this country, after Jack, was Mohammed. I think that shows the way we're heading so to answer your question - not very long.

• 1 decade ago

soon if every body studies Holey Quran and Hadith.

Source(s): Knowledge
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.