404 error with divx web player...help?

Ok, so i got divx web player the other day to watch videos online and all was working fine...then today i got an upgrade message, so went along with it and upgraded and now the same videos that where working fine before, and new ones, wont play and a box pops up with "Video cannot be found (error 404) it... show more Ok, so i got divx web player the other day to watch videos online and all was working fine...then today i got an upgrade message, so went along with it and upgraded and now the same videos that where working fine before, and new ones, wont play and a box pops up with "Video cannot be found (error 404) it appears to have been removed from the server"

Any ideas as to why its suddenly doing this?

I use windows xp and mozilla firefox
Update: Ok, so i got divx web player the other day to watch videos online and all was working fine...then today i got an upgrade message, so went along with it and upgraded and now the same videos that where working fine before, and new ones, wont play and a box pops up with "Video cannot be found (error 404) it... show more Ok, so i got divx web player the other day to watch videos online and all was working fine...then today i got an upgrade message, so went along with it and upgraded and now the same videos that where working fine before, and new ones, wont play and a box pops up with "Video cannot be found (error 404) it appears to have been removed from the server"

I use windows xp and mozilla firefox

edit:Its not a matter of the link is down, because i was watching it just a few seconds before i upgraded, and its happening with every divx video ive tried
Update 2: I have already tried to go back to the "pre-upgrade" version, but all it lets me install is the newest version i receieved with the upgrade.