Both guys and girls opinions welcome !!!!!!!?

Guys and Girls any opinions welcome.? Okay. Look I have recently posted many questions about me liking the school clown. And not knowing if he likes me or not. And that I wanted to ask him to the movies. Well now I have another question. Okay for all you that havent read my other questions here is a summary High... show more Guys and Girls any opinions welcome.?
Okay. Look I have recently posted many questions about me liking the school clown. And not knowing if he likes me or not. And that I wanted to ask him to the movies. Well now I have another question. Okay for all you that havent read my other questions here is a summary High school just ended and this guy (the class clown) called me and asked me if I missed him and I said yes but then I started smiling. I recently read my yearbook and he wrote " too bad nothing happened between us this year but you know you love me." So I emailed him and asked him if he wanted to go to the movies with me and a couple of friends (some of them he knows and talks too) and he said "yes" but he asked me if he could invite one of his friends so that he wouldnt be alone what does that mean does he like me or not? and Guys would you ever do that and what would you mean by it? Please help!!!!!!!!

Additional Details

The friend he is taking is a guy.