Do prostitutes enjoy sex.?

I did a couple of interviews with some prostitutes when i was involved in a play (long story) and I managed to ask a few of them whether they enjoy sex or not?

Almost all of them, said no. While they are out soliciting for business, the common topic among themselves would be what to cook for dinner or the would be talking about their children or family (its pretty mundane topics actually. I was mildly surprised to find this out). Most of them turned to this job out of desperation. Thus, I doubt they would derive any form of joy from an act that have cause them so much pain(emotionally and mentally).

Source(s): your very own andro girl!

I think that prostitutes are the way they are only as a last resort. I'm sure that they enjoy sex, just not with the old guy that slips them twenty bucks for a BJ.

• Bloed

Prostitition (unless it's forced) is just a job. There are good and bad days at work.

Most of them will not even see it as sex. Most refuse to kiss and don't want to climax themselves. They save that for the one they love, back home.

why would they? their clients are just using them to get a piece of ***. she gets the money and the person leaves. there is no laying down and cuddling....there is no kissing, sweet talking, saying "i love you" or touching eachother gently. there is no love involved in it. its just sex. to their clients, they arent treated as a human being with feelings, but as an object for sex. the guy doesn't sit there and wonder whats going on in her life thats making her sale her body for money, he doesn't ask her out on a date or get to know her. they just do it and leave.

Probably did but then I think it just gets to be business. After having so many, how would they get all hot and bothered still?

Ya me love u long time

i think we should be scientific.

yes they must be enjoying....to press my point i will say even rape...or gang rape victims do '***' otherwise no rape victim would ever be pregnant. so...as they '***' they must have enjoyed the process, though in a very tragic and hostile atmosphere.

• VIP

Yes, but not with their clients generally.

I was young, and needed the money.

Yes. They will retire if they don't

Source(s): //