Okay... so lots of impressions are formed... and i know what i did was wrong...?

but i cant take it back... i was REALLY drunk when i ended up sleeping with my bf little brother, and i really dont know how it happened. i mean, in the 5 years that me and my bf have been together, i have never cheated on him.... and since this is the first time that he has been out of town to work for this long... show more but i cant take it back... i was REALLY drunk when i ended up sleeping with my bf little brother, and i really dont know how it happened. i mean, in the 5 years that me and my bf have been together, i have never cheated on him.... and since this is the first time that he has been out of town to work for this long (2months) i dont know how it happened. but i just dont think i can face him, and tell him that i am pregnant with his brother's child. and to top it off, his brother knows im pregnant, and wants to be with me. i could NEVER do that, because i love my bf, but he will never forgive me for this.... thats why i guess im just gonna date my best friend. i mean, no man would ever want me after doing this to someone i am supposed to care about, right?