Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles · 1 decade ago

knights of the round table...!?

King Arthur has a beautiful wife. The problem is, the knights of the round table keep shagging her. He goes to Merlin, and explains the situation. Merlin says, "I've got just the thing." He pulls a out pair of metal knickers, with a hole in the bottom. Arthur says, "They're no good." But Merlin puts his wand through the hole, and a blade appears and chops his wand in half. Arthur takes them, and padlocks them to his wife. He goes away for a fortnight.

When he returns he lines up all his knights and tells them to drop their pants. All of the knights except one have half their dick lopped off. Arthur said, "You have disgraced the knights of the round table, Go away, and may I never see you again." He comes to the remaining knight Sir Lancelot and says, "For your loyalty, I will give you half of my empire. Lancelot said, "Fank you thirr."

OMG!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!! I get it! his tongue was cut off!!!!!! OWW!!!! A star 4 u cuz that is HILARIOUS!

• Sandra

Who was King Arthurs knight of the round table who passed up a date with Shannia Twain?

Sir Lancelot is a man after my own heart.

• kit

Hahahahahahaha

• Stooky

Lol thats brilliant

i knew where it was going but i wanted to know

how the knight would answer King Arthur Ü

LOL still Ü

Source(s):

forsooth i bringeth a star from the northeth for yoos

thank God King Arthur didn't noticed my chopped fingers...LOL

good one 10/10 lmao

Now thats what you call Thuckin Funny..

Amusing, actually funny!