Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Do you believe ALL things are possible with God?

ABSOLUTELY! He sent Jesus to earth to redeem us from sin and death, and Jesus gave his life so that we might be reconciled to our creator. He sent the Holy Spirit to encourage and comfort us while we wait for the risen Christ to return in glory.

Yes, I know all the non-believers will scoff and howl with derision. But those who have experienced the power of the risen Christ and the power of the Holy Spirit know better.

What a great God He is!

• RIFF

Absolutely. So far, He has made it possible for me to endure ALL the goofiness and pronounced ignorance of atheists trying to interpret the bible. On the flipside of that same coin are believers who feel that Christianity is all about tolerating and accepting every form of worldly sin and vice that God has so clearly condemned. The "Let's all get together and have a group hug" thing is most nauseating. They water down the Word with this insistent,on-going, non-doctrinal compromise and then wonder why they are so ineffective in a place such as R&S. I can only assume that most of them are very young, and victims of the times we live in, and which reflects the collective "mind-set" of the popular culture.

All things is possible with God, but don't think you have me tricked, Yes all things are possible, But God will NOT do all things.

Matthew 19:26 says that it is...with men it is impossible, but with God, all things are possible. I believe that.

Whenever I face a trial or doubt my faith in the Lord I remember this song by Gary Oliver. It reminds me that my God is all powerful, omnipotent, omniscient and loving. My God is more than enough He can supply all my needs He is my El Shaddai He always looks out for me Jehovah-Jireh, He is my God Jehovah-Jireh, He is my God Why should I worry 'bout the highs and the lows The ups and the downs, when by my faith I know Jehovah-Jireh, He is my God Jehovah-Jireh, He is my God All the earth is His and the fullness thereof Everything that I need, You can be sure of Jehovah-Jireh, He is my God Jehovah-Jireh, He is my God We have the assurance that He is able to strengthen our faith and restore us to health. I don't know if the child is a Christian but perhaps this is the way that the Lord has chosen to bring the child to Him. I pray that this is the reason for and the miraculous cure of this illness. I will certainly pray for his speedy recovery and for his salvation. In the love of our Savior, Jesus Christ. gatita_63109

i most certainly do. The bible has several examples of "mountain-moving" faith. All things are possible through God with faith. But faith without works is dead. So BELIEVE that God can do all those things which you are asking of Him for.

With all my heart, mind, body, spirit and soul, I believe all things are possible to those who believe in God.

He designed and created the universe. Yes ALL things are possible.

All things are possible with God, but He expects us to do our part, too.

That doesn't mean we get anything we want.

There is a difference between POSSIBLE and PROBABLE or CERTAIN.

It is impossible for God to lie. (Hebrews 6:18)