Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Do some prostitutes enjoy their work?

I met a lady at a local school function. She was recently divorced and a mother of two kids age 12 and 14. She was 34 and a very pretty lady. Being a single guy her age, I asked her to lunch while our kids finished their school function. She was well dressed, well spoken and quite attractive. We seemed to enjoy each-others company over lunch so I asked her to dinner.

It was then she told me she wanted to let me know something upfront to avoid any future problems. She told me she was an escort (prostitute) She went on to expalin she very much enjoyed her work and could not have enough sexx. She enjoyed the random encounters and actually liked having mutiple partners during the week.

I was totally taken back. My first honestly was some minir arrousal, listening to a pretty girl talk about sex. Of course I came to my senses, but wondered if a women could actually enjoy this type of work? Wow! No I'm not dating her, that was it for me. But can a woman actually enjoy this work?

• Matt

Sure they can!

Many women enjoy sex as much/more than men! They like feeling attractive and feeling pleasure. Of course, the fact that they make a VERY good income is a motivating factor but you can't be an escort (over a long period of time) and not like sex!

Also, keep in mind, that not every "client" wants sex. Some just want "arm candy" for a business meeting, reunion, etc. Some just want a stranger to talk to (either lonely or can't talk to their spouse).

Apparently SHE does!

How she can is beyond me, though. After a night of three to four rounds, I am usually exhausted.

I could never imagine being with so many different men, especially without the possibility of asking any of them to be gentle.

The physical and psychoemotional demands of it all must be truly unbearable!

• yu

maximum prostitutes do not do it for the intercourse, yet as a fashion of turning out to be quickly funds. in many cases a life-time of abuse in the back of them, they lose any experience of self nicely worth. then you definately've those escorts, who're greater glamorous, or maybe with the undeniable fact that probable relish intercourse, do it nevertheless to earn quickly funds without easily having to artwork. So, sure i could say that's greater approximately funds than intercourse- because of the fact in any different case they could do it for unfastened!

lol, thats funny. Good ol random encounters! I doubt women enjoy having sex with fat ugly men for money though. If they come accros a hot one maybe...

• cat

I guess some people can, maybe if they are nymphomaniacs or something like that. But I think most of them don't like what they are doing.

I guess some do. Poll a few of them one night. lol.

• Miss J

They enjoy the money.

yeah some of the ones i've met do

yes am afarid there are some real sick pepole out there who do like it

if she is sick in the head then yes