Do some prostitutes enjoy their work?

I met a lady at a local school function. She was recently divorced and a mother of two kids age 12 and 14. She was 34 and a very pretty lady. Being a single guy her age, I asked her to lunch while our kids finished their school function. She was well dressed, well spoken and quite attractive. We seemed to enjoy... show more I met a lady at a local school function. She was recently divorced and a mother of two kids age 12 and 14. She was 34 and a very pretty lady. Being a single guy her age, I asked her to lunch while our kids finished their school function. She was well dressed, well spoken and quite attractive. We seemed to enjoy each-others company over lunch so I asked her to dinner.

It was then she told me she wanted to let me know something upfront to avoid any future problems. She told me she was an escort (prostitute) She went on to expalin she very much enjoyed her work and could not have enough sexx. She enjoyed the random encounters and actually liked having mutiple partners during the week.

I was totally taken back. My first honestly was some minir arrousal, listening to a pretty girl talk about sex. Of course I came to my senses, but wondered if a women could actually enjoy this type of work? Wow! No I'm not dating her, that was it for me. But can a woman actually enjoy this work?