What's your favourite restaurant/place to eat Singapore traditional/famous dish?

hehe...as i'm goin to Singapore soon, i would like to try it's good food ^^, prefer the Cheap-famous delicious food-shop, please tell me the name of the shop/restaurant , and your favourite/famous food in that shop ^^, also the address :D. ~also want to know bout good Singapore traditional food-shop,... show more hehe...as i'm goin to Singapore soon, i would like to try it's good food ^^, prefer the Cheap-famous delicious food-shop, please tell me the name of the shop/restaurant , and your favourite/famous food in that shop ^^, also the address :D.

~also want to know bout good Singapore traditional food-shop, like Carrot Cake, etc~

Do you know where i can find good teh tarik, and Arab/Indian pancake which is eaten with curry? or a bread named long-john..or something sounds like that, i saw it on TV

Travelling isn't complete without tasting the traditional dish of Spore ^^

~Sorry for my poor english b4 :p~
Update: hehe...as i'm goin to Singapore soon, i would like to try it's good food ^^, prefer the Cheap-famous delicious food-shop, please tell me the name of the shop/restaurant , and your favourite/famous food in that shop ^^, also the address :D. ~also want to know bout good Singapore traditional food-shop,... show more hehe...as i'm goin to Singapore soon, i would like to try it's good food ^^, prefer the Cheap-famous delicious food-shop, please tell me the name of the shop/restaurant , and your favourite/famous food in that shop ^^, also the address :D.

~Sorry for my poor english b4 :p~

addition : Wow !! ^^ Thanks so much for all the answers, though answer from Skybe, Rustytrashcan, and yeye28, is kind of answer i really like, very informative n explaining the detail ^^, you guys have a big chances to be picked as BEST ANSWER :D

are there anybody who can answer like these guys?
Update 2: Thank you so much for all the answer guys ^^ Special Thanks : Plooshiepoo, Jolyn, Skybe, yeye 28, rustytrashcan, if i can give all of you guys best answer, i'll do it, your anwers are GREAT! -be honest..i had a tough time to choose the BEST ANSWER between all of the Cool-long answer which typed by... show more Thank you so much for all the answer guys ^^

Special Thanks : Plooshiepoo, Jolyn, Skybe, yeye 28, rustytrashcan, if i can give all of you guys best answer, i'll do it, your anwers are GREAT!

-be honest..i had a tough time to choose the BEST ANSWER between all of the Cool-long answer which typed by Plooshiepoo, Jolyn, Skybe, yeye 28, rustytrashcan, (u guys r the strongest finalist ^^)

Thanks..God Bless