Is it possible to go to college full time and live off of student loans?

I have been working full time and going to school, but am unable to concentrate on both of them. Due to this my grades and GPA are dropping. What I am wondering is if I could take out a student loan to carry me through the semester, which would cover my apartment rent, and expenses. I am unable to go live with any... show more I have been working full time and going to school, but am unable to concentrate on both of them. Due to this my grades and GPA are dropping. What I am wondering is if I could take out a student loan to carry me through the semester, which would cover my apartment rent, and expenses. I am unable to go live with any of my family members, so I have to do this all on my own.
I am just getting worn out by working my butt of at work, and then having no time to study for school.
Any advice?????