Can anyone reply with perfect spelling, grammar and punctuation?

Having read through hundreds of questions and answers here on Yahoo Answers, I am in despair over the appalling spelling, grammar and punctuation I see. People's hearts are in the right place, but often I can scarcely decipher what they are trying to say. Is this really indicative of standards today? Does anyone else care?

I have a challenge. Answer with one or more sentences explaining why I should award you Best Answer -- your reply, of course, using perfect spelling, grammar and punctuation.

I'm fascinated with the number of people who tell me I haven't the right to ask this question, or are similarly abusive. Why are you so defensive and prejudiced against someone who is interested in what is, after all, our own language? I can ask anything I like, and so can you. If you've nothing but abuse to contribute, go answer something else.

You should award the following paragraph Best Answer because it is grammatically perfect--as is this entire answer--and it is concise, yet it tells a story. It has rising action and a climax with a surprise ending:

You are absolutely right in your criticism. Will you marry me?

I have been on the French site and it is just as bad. When you know how strict French teachers are about spelling and grammar, you wonder how these terrible writers slipped through the system. Maybe this is just a way to fell free from constraints.

• Lea A

Read through my prior answers; you'll find that I always reply with perfect spelling, grammar, and punctuation.

People tend to type the way they speak, in which is often incorrect. However, this isn't the place to critique perfect spelling and grammar.

I also hate how people can't seem to spell. It sort of depresses me.

I won two spelling bees in middle school and got halfway through the regional competition. Does that get me any special points? :]

Sometimes when I answer a question I go too quickly and mistype a word, which in turn prevents me from typing/answering with "perfect spelling, grammar and punctuation".

You'll also find that some people have learning difficulties that prevent them from typing with "perfect spelling, grammar and punctuation".

There are also people who have certain language barriers that prevent them from typing with "perfect spelling, grammar and punctuation".

Perhaps you should lower your somewhat unrealistic expectations, get down off your high horse and reward people who are attempting to be helpful instead of disrespectful like yourself.

I should be awarded best answer, as my heart is in the right place (on the left) as is my liver, spleen, etc.

Source(s): Worcestershire sauce.

Get a real life.