Should all CHRISTIANS believe that DESTINY exists & Should all ATHEISTS believe in Life's INSIGNIFICANCE?

since Jesus fulfilled his Destiny prewritten eons before his Birth.. isnt it a prerequisite for a Christian to adherently believe that FATE in its literal term exists. & since Atheists dont believe in God & the AfterLife.. shouldnt they all accept that their lives dont mean nothing.. but die & rot like... show more since Jesus fulfilled his Destiny prewritten eons before his Birth..
isnt it a prerequisite for a Christian to adherently believe that FATE in its literal term exists.

& since Atheists dont believe in God & the AfterLife..
shouldnt they all accept that their lives dont mean nothing..
but die & rot like animals.. no purpose to fulfill but to exist. That doing good isnt necessary, we all die & go nowhere else after Death.

What's your opinion about this? Are there Genuine Christians & True Atheists... or everybody's Fake because everybody's belief system are Flawed Flawed Flawed!
:-)
Update: so far Tom, Bollyqueen & Rena are the only ones that makes sense here... the rest of the answers are FLAWED as expected! i dont have anything against Christian & Atheists, just as long as they are adherent to what they believe in.. a lot of Christians act like they dont care if there is a GOD.... a lot of... show more so far Tom, Bollyqueen & Rena are the only ones that makes sense here...
the rest of the answers are FLAWED as expected!
i dont have anything against Christian & Atheists, just as long as they are adherent to what they believe in.. a lot of Christians act like they dont care if there is a GOD.... a lot of Atheists live positively despite they think they're animals & not spiritual beings.. both are double-edged... inconsistent...
so i conclude that both Christianity & Atheism are flawed ideologies...
very human... very imperfect... but both veru stubborn enough to think their beliefs dont have loopholes...
but full of them actually...
only the wisest can see the light within a light... or the darkness within the darkness... i think without Christians there are no Atheists, vice versa.... to see the light we need darkness.... but the question is, which is the light bearer, & which is the shadow?

Peace 2 all!
16 answers 16