Does anyone knows about a real program to make money without spending any money? if you do plz tell me?

i hate being this way i have to go to plasma services and all my friends makes fun of that, so plz could anyone tell me how to make money online, plz i need help i cant stand this anymore, i cant stand my friends making fun of me, i work at wendys and then i go to plasma services to donate plasma, but i dont really... show more i hate being this way i have to go to plasma services and all my friends makes fun of that, so plz could anyone tell me how to make money online, plz i need help i cant stand this anymore, i cant stand my friends making fun of me, i work at wendys and then i go to plasma services to donate plasma, but i dont really want to do this anymore so plz if u know something about making real money online plzz tell me,, plz.... i really need that

thanks