Cant find the at sign on my keyboard?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
i recently pruchased a micro innovations wireles keyboard and mouse combo set at walmart. i only just realised that the keyboard has another language on the keyboard so i cannot find ...show more
Update : the at sign is on the Q button and i dont what else to hold down to get ...show more
Best AnswerAsker's Choice
No sometimes they say that but they really aren't there try shift + 2.

Asker's Rating & Comment

5 out of 5
thanks i tried that and it works well....see @
  • Rate
  • Comment

Other Answers (11)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • Geoff S answered 7 years ago
    Go into your keyboard settings and change the language setting to your own you may have to restart this should put every thing in its right place.
    • Comment
  • ROBIN HOOD answered 7 years ago
    im in Germany,but ill try to help

hold the last button on the bottom left and the 2nd one to the right of it together and then press q

hope this helps
    • Comment
  • JuzSteev answered 7 years ago
    dude, this is easy. I have a Turkish keyboard and the @ sign is in exactly the same place (on the "q" button). Having come from a standard English keyboard it flummoxed me for about 2 seconds!

ANSWER: Any of the symbols that appear in the bottom right corner of any of the keys is accessable by using the [Alt Gr] key (just to the right of the space bar. Simply hold down the [Alt Gr] key and press "q" - hey presto, now you have an @ sign!!!

Alternatively, you can borrow mine: here you go @ @ @ there's three of them :)
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Andrew answered 7 years ago
    Okay here is the deal, the shift key wont work to get your @ out of the q it will just make a Q, if there is an 'fn' button on your keyboard or a button around the ctrl, window, and alt key, that says something on the lines of 'fn' or just nothing that would seem normal you press that and then the button that you want to get your symbol. another thing you can do is to click start -> all programs -> accesories -> system tools -> charecter map, and there you can look threw all the different symbols from many many different fonts.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • ╚kco®games answered 7 years ago
    i don't know because i don't have this type of keyboard, and a picture would be very useful...however if all else fails, don't forget about your character map in which you will find the @ symbol and many others.

btw, if this was recent as you claimed, just take it back to walmart and buy the set with the correct keyboard ??? or get a refund, either way...im sure they will understand

good luck!!
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • mtda1966 answered 7 years ago
    tried with the shift key ? ?
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Overheal answered 7 years ago
    Never heard of that keyboard - but on the UK board they have 2 symbols on the 4/$ button -> the third is the Euro, and you get to that by pressing Ctrl+Alt+4 if memory serves. Try that?
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • CaroIyn answered 7 years ago
    if there is a shift or a fn hold it down while pressing it down
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • spiritcavegrl answered 7 years ago
    OK, hopefully this will help you, hold down the shift key and press the key with the @ sign, that should do the trick, good luck. =)
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

• singthebodyelectric answered 7 years ago
    either shift, ctrl or alt i'd guess
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • skateboardboi answered 7 years ago
    i need a picture.
    • Rate
    • Comment