Why do so many guys like getting kicked in the balls?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
I always assumed it was painful because the guys on my soccer team would act like they were dying anytime they got hit there. Now it seems men actually want us to kick them in the ...show more
Best Answer
  • Ross answered 7 years ago
uhhhhh...thats news to me. It hurts like a b*tch

You can suck them girls, no kicking though.
  • 3
  • Comment

Other Answers (14)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • Aussie 1 answered 7 years ago
    Thats what they deserve!
    • 3
    • Comment
  • black_goat515 answered 7 years ago
    last time i got kicked there, it hurt like hell......there must be some weird motherfuckers where you live
    • 2
    • Comment
  • 1anOnly answered 7 years ago
    no one likes getting kicked in the balls. I think they just like getting the attention that comes from a girl :P
    • 2
    • Comment
  • hopeless romantic GRADUATE!! answered 7 years ago
    no they dont. its cruel and unusual punishment - even when they deserve it sometimes.
    • 1
    • Comment
  • lissete answered 7 years ago
    lol well they sometimes kinda deserve it
    • 1
    • Comment
  • just me answered 7 years ago
    Dont know why. But I sure like it. Would you be willing to kick me in the balls?
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • ma_atz answered 7 years ago
    i don't like it, but the last time i got kicked there the pain in my testicles caused an ejaculation....the ejaculation itself felt good, but everything else felt just terrible. and embarrassing....it was my mom who kicked me.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Poison Ivy answered 7 years ago
    well, in former times men were the ruling s*x.
    Now they don't and can feel fine being humilated.

But often the guys who want a kick to the balls are not the guys whe deserve a kick and vice versa.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • PAXson answered 7 years ago
    Have you been watching too many Three Stooges reruns lately?
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

• xzman87x answered 7 years ago
    Mayby they choped there ***** off or there wearing a cup because i don't like getting kicked in the balls it hurts like ****
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • jmf answered 7 years ago
    I don't care what kind of attention any man wants getting kicked in the balls is horrible. I rather get punched in the face fifteen times. If some guys like that they should get a head shrink or one of those dominatrix crazy bitches.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • irishredfishstick answered 7 years ago
    Since when do men like doing that? Maybe for a sick joke on someone, but if the guy had any choice, he'd stay as far away from someones foot as possible. Since your a women, let me try to describe it to you. It is the most painful feeling a guy can get. Once hit (you know where) first the pain surges though out your entire body. than after a few secs. pass, the real pain kicks in, which is so excruciatingly pain full that it usually makes the guy fall to the ground, since it also takes away the air from your lungs. I don't men do this for fun, because even a ball-tap hurts like H***.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • George G answered 7 years ago
    Guy's don't like the feeling of getting kicked there, but maybe the guys that you kick there are just happy for any action that they are getting in that area, pain or pleasure, i guess it doesnt matter to them
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • bobdanob answered 7 years ago
    As long as you and your partner enjoy it, that's up to you.
    • Rate
    • Comment

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock