Heinz soups used to make Kidney soup they no longer do and I am looking for a recipe for this. Thanks?

Favorite Answer

Ingredients

3 medium sized kidneys

3 pints meat stock

piece of celery or a quarter teaspoon celery seed

1 tablespoon oil

2 cloves

1 medium sized onion

small bunch of herbs or pinch of dried herbs

8 peppercorns

1 dessertspoon flour

1 dessertspoon ketchup

seasoning

Method

- Wash and dry the kidneys.

- Remove the fat and cut into small pieces.

- Peel and slice the onion.

- Put the oil in a pan and when it is quite hot, add the onion.

- Fry for 2 - 3 minutes.

- Add the kidney and fry together until brown.

- Stir while the stock is gradually added.

- When boiling, remove any scum that appears on the top.

- Add the peppercorns, cloves, herbs and celery seed tied in muslin, and simmer over very gentle heat for 3 hours.

- Skim occasionally.

- Strain through a sieve into a bowl and leave until cold. Reserve kidney pieces for later.

- Skim off the fat and reheat the soup.

- Taste to check seasoning.

- Put back the pieces of kidney.

- Mix the flour with the tomato ketchup , and stir into the soup.

- Bring to the boil and stir whilst boiling for 3 minutes.

- It is advisable to cook the soup the day before it is required, if possible, as it must be quite cold before the fat can be removed. The soup must cook slowly on the lowest heat or else the kidney will be tough.

Heinz Kidney Soup

1

Source(s): Effective Home Kidney Treatment - http://KidneyHeal.trustdd.com/?DEbz

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/axBFn

Chicken and Mushroom Soup Casserole Ingredients: 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell's Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup OR 98% Fat Free Cream of Mushroom Soup 1 cup water * 3/4 cup uncooked regular long-grain white rice 1/4 tsp. paprika 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves Directions: MIX soup, water, rice, paprika and black pepper in 2-qt. shallow baking dish. Top with chicken. Season with additional paprika and pepper. Cover. BAKE at 375°F. 45 min. or until done. TIP: *For creamier rice, increase water to 1 1/3 cups.

• Palma

You can easily substitute the cream of chicken soup for cream of mushroom. This is a great casserole! Chicken Ritz Casserole Ingredients: 5-6 chicken breasts, cooked 1 can cream of chicken soup 1 can cheddar broccoli soup about 1/4 soup can of milk 1-1/2 c. sour cream 2 c. cooked minute rice (1 c. prior to cooking) dash salt and pepper 30 to 40 Ritz crackers, crumbled Butter Cooking Instructions: Cook chicken and remove chicken from bone and cut up. Place chicken in casserole dish. Mix together remaining ingredients. Pour mixed ingredients over chicken. Top with crushed Ritz crackers; dot with butter. Bake at 350F. for 45 mins.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): heinz soups kidney soup longer recipe thanks: https://shortly.im/L01Eo

I couldn't just sit around and do nothing like my doctors suggested.

They didn't want me to do anything or to take herbs or herbal remedies, but I had to try something - they just wanted me to do dialysis!

This program allowed me to take control of my health. I went from Stage 4 to Stage 3 kidney disease.

It was easy to do and my BUN, creatinine and anemia are all in better ranges.

Reversing Your Kidney Disease?