Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

I feel like guys just don't LIKE me...?

I'm 20 and no one ever seems to dig me. I don't think it's an issue of physical attractiveness, I just feel there's some kind of barrier that makes guys not want to chase after me. There's only been one guy in my life who ever asked me out officially, he was a good catch but he lost interest soon afterward. I've dated a few people but met them online and I don't think they really thought I was anything special aside from sex. What's my problem? Everyone likes me as a person and thinks I have a great personality and thinks I'm attractive, they just don't see me as something to be chased or something desirable at all. This is making me feel depressed about life in general.

To make matters worse the people who I suspect do like me are way too shy to approach me

I have never been in a long term relationship or even a real relationship aside from casual dating

your only twenty years old. you just wait one day you will run across a man and all the other guys will look like a clump of clay to you. Have you ever thought that it might just be you thinking this way and the other people don't think this way at all? I so feel you will make it through this time. Don't try so hard. People can tell when you are working to hard and they want a real person. Not some fake person that is always reading into how they may or might not be thinking. So good luck to you and God Bless You also~You will be just fine. Don't rush things.

i'm not sure... i know exactly how u feel.... ive never been in a long term relationship either, im 24.... if i ask out a gurl i like she'll say yes and give me their number, but for some reason i never get to go on a date with them (they pull out at the last minute usually) the last peson i was with sexually was married!!!!! i dont get it!!! so i totally understand when you say it makes you depressed in life.... i doubt there is anything wrong with you, you just sound unlucky..... maybe your just going through a hard time now so when you meet mr right you can appreciate it more.... other people know how you feel

Source(s): its happening to me

I'm not sure casue I don't know you... but it sounds like its your body language (most people don't know there doing it)... a quick way to fix it is smile more often and at people ... ohh and while in public don't: cross your arms, chew gum, listen to music ear phones, walk fast, look busy, talk on the phone stuff like that... if a guy is to shy to ask for you number but he is talking to you... give him your number... wear red lipstick flip your hair... laugh alot guys love a girls laugh and smile...

u'r only 20 slow down, don't rush into anything

that is going to hurt u. the right guy will come alone

one day. keep yourself busy doing something to

keep your mind off of it. believe me, have some fun. u keep thinking about this, and u'r not gonna see the right guy, even if he comes alone. so relaxe baby, have some fun.

You should find a guy friend or a co-worker to give you the lowdown.

approach the people that like u..say hi to them get laid once in a while

Give me a chance and i'll show you how it feels to be loved and respected

try thowing signals, dont be too cool to let a guy know that you know that you got the hots for him.

guys like to see when they ther hanging with u alone that youre funner and happier around them more then when you are with youre other freinds

With that negative attitude im not surprised. How can anyone else like you if you dont like yourself? (It is quite obvious you dont).

Source(s): Common sense.