Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

can i get a six pack in a month plz help?

i want to get a six pack in a month i go to the gym everydday for like 40 minutes and i ride my bike to skool for about 35- 40 minutes i also don't eat fast food and actually i don't eat a lot adn i do about 200 sit-ups a day

Update:

i am 15 and i weight about 130 also i do aobut 10-15 minutes of sit-ups

Update 2:

most of the time i get about 1500 calories a day

24 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best answer

Oh those six pack abs. Everybody wants them, but so few are willing to do what it takes. Even worse so few even know what to do.

First lets start with some basic anatomy. Abs are short for abdominal muscles, but the actual anatomy term is rectus abdominis. Abs are liked buried treasure. The treasure is there, you just have to dig for it. Everybody has abs, but for most people they are covered by a layer of fat which hides them from view.

Abs don't start getting defined until you are at less than 10% body fat for men and 15% body fat for women. So the goal becomes to reduce your body fat percentage until it is less than that. To find out how may pounds of fat you have to lose to arrive at that body fat percentage requires some calculations. Here is where the mathematics of weight loss comes in to play. Take out your calculator and follow along.

The first step is to determine your current body fat percentage. To do this you can have it measured by a personal trainer or you health care provider. You can also purchase a body composition monitor such as those made by Tanita.

Once you know what you current body fat percentage is take that and subtract your goal body fat percentage from it. As an example we will use 9 percent as a goal body fat percentage and 20 percent as our current body fat percentage. And we will use 200 pounds as our current weight. So here is the math.

First convert the percentages to decimal values.

20% = .20 and 9% = .09

Then subtract

.20 - .09 = .11

Then add 1

.11 + 1 = 1.11 Then divide that into your current body weight which will then give you your goal weight:

200 / 1.11 = 180

Subtract your goal weight from your current weight to find out how many pounds of fat you need to lose to arrive at your goal body fat percentage.

200-180 = 20

So to be at 9% body fat we need to lose 20 pounds of fat.

To lose 20 pounds of fat without losing any muscle will take approx 20 - 22 weeks with a combination of diet and exercise. If you lose the weight any faster you will end up losing lots of muscle in the process which will mess up your metabolism.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Source(s): BREAKTHROUGH in Weight Loss Research http://weightsci.com/4kERrE
  • Lily
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

i want to get a six pack in a month i go to the gym everydday for like 40 minutes and i ride my bike to skool for about 35- 40 minutes i also don't eat fast food and actually i don't eat a lot adn i do about 200 sit-ups a day

Source(s): pack month plz: https://shorturl.im/PebwQ
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You need to be doing 8+ minutes of intense abdominal exercise every day. If its not uncomfortable/tiring/painful you're probably not working hard enough. Some exercises you may want to include in your routine are crunches, side crunches, leg lifts, leg extensions, flutter kicks, russian twists, and bicycles.

Ab work alone is not enough. Lots of cardio daily is essential. I find the best way to actually get results from cardio is to engage in some sort of sport or activity that invloves cardiovascular work but has a purpose (like scoring a goal) you end up working much harder and not thinking about it.

Finally, many people say diet is the most important part of getting a six pack. Hopefully someone else can comment on this, I am not very good with nutrition explanations.

As far as getting it in 40 days, it really depends on your metabolism, and how fit you are to start with. Still you should see some definite improvements in that time. I wouldn't be suprised if you achieved a satisfactory goal.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): pack month plz help: https://shortly.im/UvUwl
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

You absolutely can get a six pack within a month! You just have to want it and make what it takes to get it.

You could also find some help here

Source(s): www.ultimate6pack.com
  • 6 years ago

Check out this blog man if you still wanted to know how to get a 6 pack in a month:

http://www.levelonenetwork.com/seomatrix/how-to-ge...

• 1 decade ago

do not think it is possible to get a 6 pack in one month. It takes diet and lots of exercise. Since you are trying to build muscle you probably need to eat more - foods high in protein are good. You might be exercising too much - you don't want to do cardio - just strength training. Ask one of the trainers at your gym for some pointers.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Watch this video at http://www.customizedfatloss.link to learn how you can lose belly fat and get six pack abs in a short period of time. It will blow your mind. I was able to lose the belly fat and get ripped in only 6 weeks.

You will also have access to a fully customizable online weight loss software system which uses body type, age, sex, weight and current fitness level to determine the most appropriate amount of food to eat and when. It also includes a training program specific to your body type. Good luck!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

why would you want to get a six pack in a month.

by the way you are execising its some very special occasion.

the truth of the matter is you cant get a six pack until your body is mature..being still at school i think you might be over exercising which can lead to heatlth issues.

go to a registered gym and ask their advice.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.