Please don't get me in trouble for asking this!!?

Is it stalking if you start talking to this person online, and they finally get fed up with you and block your instant messages and go to a chat room to talk to other people, and I sign on to a screen name that he hasn't blocked and start asking why he has blocked me and go to the chat room he's in and... show more Is it stalking if you start talking to this person online, and they finally get fed up with you and block your instant messages and go to a chat room to talk to other people, and I sign on to a screen name that he hasn't blocked and start asking why he has blocked me and go to the chat room he's in and confront him?

I have already stopped talking to him and "stalking" him so don't be scared I will stalk you, but I just wanted to know if you considered that stalking. His last words I saw him type were, "You keep stalking me!" and he was referring to my behavior towards him. Please help!! Thank you :)