Vegans, pescatarians, lacto-ovo pescatarians.....?

I'm trying my hardest to eat healthy....right now i think i'm a lacto-ovo pescatarian....yes i know that true vegans believe that pescatarians and lacto-ovo pescatarians aren't true vegetarians....but i do i get there? I actually came a long way because i was a true carnavore once, I ate steak and... show more I'm trying my hardest to eat healthy....right now i think i'm a lacto-ovo pescatarian....yes i know that true vegans believe that pescatarians and lacto-ovo pescatarians aren't true vegetarians....but i do i get there? I actually came a long way because i was a true carnavore once, I ate steak and chicken everywhere that i went. but now i just eat fish, milk (with my chocolate chip cookies, but i'm starting to substitute regular cows milk with soy milk), fruits and salads because i really don't like vegetables although i'm trying to. So my question is, how do i cut fish out of my diet, what can i do to feel full after i eat fruits, what recipes are there for vegetables because so far i've just been eating ceasar salads, and is parmesan cheese vegetarian, and if it's not then what do i substitute it with. Also, for the true animals lovers, i'm not trying to be a vegan to save the animals, because they are just animals, they reproduce, they die. I just want a healthier lifestyle.
13 answers 13