do mfi sell kitchen doors, without the carcasses?

yes they do but 'howdens' is a sister company of mfi, it mainly supplies for trade but is open to the public. its cheaper in price and has the exact same range as mfi. if you open up a trade account and say you are a property developer you will get them even cheaper, up to 75% because sometimes it can run just as expensive replacing doors.

Source(s): hubby in the trade

They do but it would only be the actual door front and not the handle.

When I went to get kitchen doors from MFI I found out that the price of the door on its own was exactly the same as the door, carcass, fittings, and handles as a set. I was even advised to get the entire set and either sell on or throw away whatever I didn't need.

Since I do post signs out there, but nobody chooses to see them. Do have 2 No soliciting Signs on my Door at front and a Cross out there in front, then again I could great them in the worst way; a shotgun( Locked and Loaded!) "Faith!" or other evangelists people: Jehovah Folk or Baptists: I'm a Revert, so NO! I will not be humored by this! I also think that the living district I'm in, mostly Military Army folk: There is posted a No Soliciting, since you can't do that on any Military organization, since that's a hassle to the many Brave! Men and Women who chose to have Military Service, since you will serve; it's part of the oath, that recruiters don't tell you about. Know too much, so I chose not to say anymore since I do know what I know.

They will sell the odd door here and there (to replace damaged or box boiler) but they will not sell you a full kitchen door refurb. I agree with the comment about Howdens Joinery, that would be your best bet.

yes you can buy the doors own there own, different suppliers will have different measurements (height).

This can work out more expensive, get a quote for both doors and the complete units.

Homebase have a good range and they price match if you see the same else where.

You can also have a free design done.

from kitchen designer

Source(s): homebase

I dont know about MFI but B&Q certainly do.

Yes. But works out more expensive. Ironic really. Your be better of going to B and Q or somewhere like that. You sound hard up!!

Dont know.... But, Homebase cut melamine surfaced board to your requirements (if you smile!!!) If you go this route, be aware that the concealed hinges are too thick/deep for the board, you need surface mount hinges.

Source(s): Been there...done that..... woodcutter in homebase

yes i recently hung a door the wrong way round and had to buy another one .probably one of the most expensive **** ups ive done lately,they aint cheap ( 300mm door cost me £40)

They used to. I bought some louvre doors a few tears ago from them and they have been absolutely super.But I don't know if they still do.d