Communist hatred on yahoo answers?

I know america was virtually at war with the ussr fairly recently but whenever anoyone voices a commie sounding opinion on yahoo answers they get shouted to the floor by american users who mostly dont actually know what communists are but where influenced by US propaganda. The ussr when under stalin and after him... show more I know america was virtually at war with the ussr fairly recently but whenever anoyone voices a commie sounding opinion on yahoo answers they get shouted to the floor by american users who mostly dont actually know what communists are but where influenced by US propaganda. The ussr when under stalin and after him (but not before) is a terrible example of cummunism as is china and parts of korea. In india (rebel states) and cuba are much better examples. So basically can someome please explain to me why, without saying things like communists suck or they stand against freedom explain rationally why the us users detest reds?
Update: TD did i not just say that china was a bad example of a communist country did you read this or did you just instantly start ranting?