Who is happy with the final 2 on American idol?

I am totally glad Blake and Jordon are left. i was getting sick of Melinda!

okay you should all know that when it gets down to the final three, IT'S NOT ONLY ABOUT THE SINGING ANYMORE! Melinda has an amazing voice, true, but she was the same all the time and she wasn't entertaining AT ALL. Blake is fun to watch because he is unique and different every week. Who cares anyway? All 3 of them will get a record deal. I know I wont get Melindas...it'll be so boring.

I am ECSTATIC!!!!! I could not STAND Melinda- she sounded exactly the same EVERY time and was so phony!!! I was getting so bored with her.

Honestly, there have been other Melindas and Jordins in AI so far- probably at least one in every season. Has there ever been another Blake Lewis?! For those of you who don't like him, too bad. Face it, folks, he's one of a kind. I think he made AI HISTORY with his rendition of "You Give Love a Bad Name"!!! Plus, he totally STOMPED the girls last week! By the way, Melinda butchered the Whitney Houston song- listen to the original and it did not compare at all. Now how can they say that Blake's "Roxanne" was not as good as the original, while they hail Melinda for ruining a timeless classic???

Melinda was the right person to go last week, and, personally, I think it was ridiculous that she was in the competition- the "resident pro"?! That was such bull! She had a career in music that was making her money, and AI is for amateurs.

I was rooting for a Jordin vs. Blake finale from the beginning- the best girl and guy are left! Jordin is great, but she tends to shout at the end of almost all her songs. Blake has had several performances deemed "best performance of the night" (British invasion night, latino/spanish night, rock night, etc.) by the judges. They both have had some good and some bad performances, but one can't truly say which one is "better" because their styles are so different and they both have had their "moments" where they shone. Now it's just down to personal taste, because they both earned that spot in the finale. All that's left to say is...GO BLAKE!!! That's my opinion!

I like Blake first and foremost and there was not a doubt in my head that Melinda was gonna be a finalist and most likely the winner. Even though Blake is my fav i was sure it was between Jordin and Blake for the last spot and i was so shocked that Melinda went home and for the record i hate that so many better singers than Jordin have been voted off i am a firm believer in Guy Vs. Girl fiannally that i say Blake was the best guy so my logic is he deserves the spot in my opinion Lakisha, Melinda, Hailey, and even Stephenie Edwards were all bettter than Jordin. GO Blake in the Final showdown

I m not, Im glad that Jordan is in the final 2 but I think Blake should have went home not Melinda. But even though Melinda went home she still is going to get a Record Deal, but I hope Jordan Wins.

First, America got it right sending Melinda home. She's too old and frumpy to win and she's already a professional singer which should have kept her out of the competition.

Blake and Jordin both fit the American Idol ideal. Blake is the better performer and cute. He will go far no matter the outcome.

Jordin has the far better voice and at 17 she has plenty of time to grow into her performing.

Good Luck to Both!!!

I want Jordan to win!!! She is pretty and she has a beautiful voice. Melinda can sing her a** off though so don't hate! Blake is really talented....BUT he is not the best singer!!!!

I am very happy because they are the two people I guess would be in finale. I think that Jordin is going to be the winner. I agree with you on Melinda. She is a bit overrated.

I am cool with it, but not happy. Melinda should have made it to the final two, but the voters have spoken. I wish them both the best of luck.

• Kyle

Melinda is a lovely girl and will have a bright future ahead of her, but I too am glad that we're down to these two younger folks. I can't wait to see who brings the prize home!

I swear I will never watch that show again!!!

Im not saying blake is a bad singer, but there are very few people who will argue that melinda is a better singer than he is!

I wish it had been Melinda and Blake, but I'm just happy hottie Blake is in the finale! Even if it is with Jordin...