2

What are the Vegas odds on the 2nd coming of Jesus in 2007?

I've got $10 on the return of Zarathustra at 5 million to 1. I thought I'd put some money on Jesus to reduce my risk. I can't get odds from my bookie. Does anyone have this information? Thanks.

• .

One googolplex to 1.

Seems like too soon, the world has to get a lot worse.

The jews will be closer to building the temple in Israel.

Christians will be more persecuted than they are now.

Crime and violence will be worse than now.

Natural disasters will also be worse..

This is for the taking away of the church, the second coming of Jesus is 7 years later. So if you are putting your money on the second coming, it is always 7 years in the future until the church is taken out..

You had better hedge your bet in gold, as the US dollar is failing as a world wide currency. And when they nuke the USA paper money won't survive, and then who will be taking dollars after that..

The odds are 0, simply because everyone knows He'll return after a 7-year period of Tribulation (see Daniel 9:27). Since the Tribulation hasn't started yet, it's not His time.

• Sandra

I don't gamble. I go with a "sure thing!" and the sure thing is my life is 100 times better the day I allowed God to come into my life. Surely you would not know me today had I continued my disasterous path in life, for I would not be here!

Let's see. There have been about 12billion humans that have died, none have come back...Odds are not good. But I bet Pascal would take the wager.

Is there really a casino stupid enough to lose money taking bets on this? I'd love to get in on this action.

I bet God is pretty pissed off this year (plus all the previous years...).... so I don't think Jesus will come yet. But it should be pretty soon though...

"When" Jesus does come back money will do you no good.

The faithful will own everything. The unbelieving will inherit eternal damnation.

Don't know, but I hope so.

• Gwen

There is always a chance in hell.