Car accident, my fault, my insurance company not paying for one of the cars involved. what to do?

I was involved in an accident involving 3 cars. It was my fault. I'm fully insured. My car and one of the other cars in the accident are being repaired with my insurance company. The third car involved, which is a taxi had little damage around the tires and was not towed on the scene of the accident. The cab... show more I was involved in an accident involving 3 cars. It was my fault. I'm fully insured. My car and one of the other cars in the accident are being repaired with my insurance company. The third car involved, which is a taxi had little damage around the tires and was not towed on the scene of the accident. The cab driver is now claiming 1700, after repairing the car without talking to my insurance company and without his damage estimated.
He is calling me and telling me that my insurance company is not answering his calls and they are not handling his claim. He is calling and telling me that he is going to sue me. What shall I do? At the scene of the accident I gave him my insurance card, should I get involved in this. Please advise me. I'm really worried.