Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)FIFA World Cup (TM) · 1 decade ago

Which team and player was the biggest disappointment and wich was the biggest surprise this season...?

.... for me the biggest disappointment was PSG and Shevchenko and biggest surprise was Espanyol and Daniel Alves!!!

Biggest Dissapointment was Atlético and Gudjhonssen (altought he's a great player)

Biggest Surprise was Sevilla and Kanouté

• Rafa!

Biggest dissapointment this season has to be Bayern Munich they are just a mess at this point. Player has to be Ronaldinho who wasn't as magnificent as yrs before. Biggest surprise is Sevilla and Reading because nobody thought they were going to make it this far and biggest surprise is Daniel Alves. I had no idea who this guy was like a yr ago

As a chelsea supporter it is sad for me to say that shevchenko was a disappointment, but come on, the guy was shite all season!!! And all that money!!!! Drogba was excellent (when he stayed upright!!!) I am surprised at how well man u did this season - well done united you deserve it - you played like magic most of the season! Spurs were a disappointment (no change there!!!) and Arsenal werent so great this year!!!

• al

Disappointments:

Team: Bayern Munich..10 points behind the 3rd place team.. and They just qualified for the UEFA Cup this season...No Champions League...

Player: Will agree with you on Sheva.....Chelsea may need to give him another season...if he does not get his act together, he's gone!

Suprises:

Team: I will agree with you on Espanyol for reaching the final of the UEFA Cup....

Player: Carlos Tevez (West Ham United Player).

I never expected he would be carrying this team right now out of relegation....I thought it would take him a bit more time to get used to the EPL...but boy has he been great towards the later part of the season. I am really happy for him....I followed him since his days at Boca Juniors!

I observed portland and detroit as vast surprises. Detroit having a stable season cnt in any respect be a ask your self to all of us. Detroit is a stable group and that they had the 2d suited checklist in the NBA final 3 hundred and sixty 5 days. Portland replaced right into a stable group final 3 hundred and sixty 5 days seeing as how they did no longer have their stated to be "franchise participant". Now they have him alongside with shown gamers in Aldridge and roy. My vast ask your self group often is the cavs this 3 hundred and sixty 5 days. Lebron replaced into merely a step faraway from greatness final 3 hundred and sixty 5 days. All he choose replaced into some help. Mo Williams will supply him some help. The cavs needed a stable element shelter and that they have got been given one. Plus with lebron placing out up a good number of lanes and his skill to locate open shooters, Mo can do what he does suited, score. My vast sadness this 3 hundred and sixty 5 days often is the Dallas Mavericks. The mavs had their problems final 3 hundred and sixty 5 days and their convention merely have been given even harder this 3 hundred and sixty 5 days with the addition of the trailblazers and clippers into the photograph. they only slimmed out a playoff spot final 3 hundred and sixty 5 days. i do no longer think of they are going to make it this 3 hundred and sixty 5 days.

• j12

Biggest disappointment was Arsenal and Sheva and biggest surprise was Sevilla and Drogba (yeah I said it)

biggest dis -appointment would have to be chelsea, they spent millions buying the best players around the world and they have been a joke recently.

the biggest surprise would have to be the crasp football Glasgow Rangers played under a so called great manager plg.

Dida was the biggest diappointment. We would have won all those games by more if it wasn't for him and his feeling sorry for the other team. You didn't really think those last minute goals in the first games were legit did you? He was trying to give them a fighting chance.... more like a snowball's chance in hell actually.

Biggest dissappointment was bayern Munich,Villareal and shevchenko and biggest surprise was schalke and kanoute.

Disappointments:

Team: Bayern Munich..no CL next season....

Player: sheva..ofcourse

Suprises:

Team: Enspanyol...

Player: kanoute