Can I set up a wireless home network if my main pc is running Windows XP Home?

OK, my set-up is as follows: I have a PC running Windows XP Home edition connected via a cable to a wireless router. I have a laptop running Windows XP Pro with a wifi card which can pick up the internet wirelessly from the wireless router. What I want is to access the data on my PC on my laptop. I have... show more OK, my set-up is as follows:

I have a PC running Windows XP Home edition connected via a cable to a wireless router. I have a laptop running Windows XP Pro with a wifi card which can pick up the internet wirelessly from the wireless router. What I want is to access the data on my PC on my laptop. I have switched on file sharing, I have run the network wizards, etc, etc. My laptop can 'see' my PC but not access any drives/fiels, my PC sees nothing!!! I have been told that the problem is due to only having Home on my PC - do you think this is correct? If not, any other ideas??? thanks