Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusic · 1 decade ago

Justin Timberlakes looks?

Dont get me wrong this guy has talent and i always have what goes around playing

but good looking? his nose is shocking, you could hang a raincoat from it.

he hasnt got one good feature on his face. He is attractive, not good looking

good looking is having a nice face, attractive is everything else which he has in abundance.

but he is certainly ugly

when i hear people say hes good looking i just laugh cos if justin timberlake is honestly what girls find handsome then i have to laugh

no doubt i will be labelled jealous now despite the fact im far better lookin than him in the chiselled sense

newsflash kids, john cena and david beckham, randy orton and brad pitt are sex symbols, NOT timberlake

so the question is? is this guy the most overrated guy ever for looks? cos being a stylish guy and a good dancer doesnt make him more handsome!

Anyone who honestly thinks justin timberlake is anywhere near beckham in the looks stakes is seriously delusional like

Update:

hahaha stan laurel lol

Update 2:

He doesnt have "boyish good looks" tho

he isnt even boyish, he jst looks like a smackhead with a huge nose

Update 3:

It is jst funny as fuc k

you keep hearing brainwashed little bitches saying hes so hot

but when you look at him he clearly isnt

why tell these lies lol ?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best answer

JT is horrible. He looks like he's slobber all over your face if he kissed you. Yuk.

• 4 years ago

He's a lot sexier than justin timberlake. He brings sexy back a whole lot more than justin too. Haha =]

• 1 decade ago

Looks like Stan Laurel to me.

• 1 decade ago

Justin Timberlake has boyish good looks,he certainly isnt drop dead gorgeous,unless you are 15 or gay!

Sure he knows how to "rock your body" with his music,and he hasnt got a bad body but give me Brad Pitt any day!!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Each to their own . He's not my cup of tea but saying that somebody who you think is attractive may not be to somebody else !

P.S David Beckham is the most gorgeous man in the world ( to me ) :)

• 1 decade ago

yeah and he can't even grow mustache, he's got beady eyes, a whiney voice, funny hair, it's the 8 year old girls who think he's cute.

• 1 decade ago

I dont find him cute at all!! Plus, he seems errogant! I dont know....Ive never been a huge fan....Ive like a few of his songs though, but thats about it!

• 1 decade ago

I totally agree with you.Justin timberlake is certainly not good looking.i think he's just ok.............

nothing spectacular about his looks at all!!!!!!!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

look, he dont have a great look, nor a grat personality.

dont you see some monkeys get famous?

it's natural

• soren
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

both his looks and talent are overrated

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.