Should i try to let my son see his biological father again after a bad experience?

Last week my son met his father for the 1st time in 5 yrs.He's 5.He was very excited and a bit hyper to spend time with him and get to know him. His father's reaction to him was "I will see him again only if he is getting ready for bed or in bed, I can't handle his hyperactivity.". I said... show more Last week my son met his father for the 1st time in 5 yrs.He's 5.He was very excited and a bit hyper to spend time with him and get to know him. His father's reaction to him was "I will see him again only if he is getting ready for bed or in bed, I can't handle his hyperactivity.". I said "I've been doing it 5 ys how do you think i feel".Should i make an effort to try to get him to spend time with his son or say "at leat i made the effort for them to meet.,he hasn't needed him for 5 yrs he doesn't need him now." and let it go at that.