Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Why white men hooking up with asian women?

I'm sad when I see a white man with a asian woman it's make me so sad I want to cry cause us black women are more beauful we have tan skin. At night I cry in my bed cause I think white men don't like us at all it make me feel ugly inside and out. I like white men.

• Shay
    Favorite Answer

I looked up a little report on the subject. A small portion of the contents of the essay is quoted below:

"To begin with, look at the American women in the Spot. Perhaps a third of them are stylishly dressed. The rest of the gringas run from undistinguished to dumpster-casual: baggy jeans, oversize shirts -- often male shirts -- with the tails out. They seem to affect a sort of homeless chic, actually to want to look bad, and do it with more than a touch of androgyny. A high proportion are at least somewhat overweight. (So are the men, but that's another subject.) The Asians, without exception, are sleek, well-groomed, and dressed with an understated sexiness that never pushes trashy.

Further, the Asians are what were once called "ladies," a thought repellant to feminists but very so refreshing to men. Listen to the American women at neighboring tables, and you will frequently hear phrases like, "He's a f---ing piece of sh!t." In what appears to be a determined attempt to be men, they have adopted the mode of discourse of a male locker room and made it their normal language. The Asians, classier, better students of men, do not have foul mouths. They presumably know about body parts and bathroom functions, but do not believe that a woman raises her stature by referring to them constantly in mixed company."

There is an entire article to go along with the above mentioned statement and if you want to see it click the link below.

You need to have some pride and stop crying about why white men or any other race of men don't like you. "White men with Asian women" and you, a black woman, is acting so silly. Why are you so obsessed with white men and what they think of you? The most important thing is how you regard yourself. Clearly, you need help with your self-esteem. If you want a man, it should not be about his color. It should be based upon his virtues and how well he treats you. Furthermore, there are lots of very decent black men around. All you're doing is adding to negative stereotypes. Get your act together and stop showing your own prejudice. This is the real world and the real world has no time for silly crybabies.

Sierra you need to do some very serious work with yourself. There are lots of black men to love instead of trying to figure out why white men are going out more with Asian women than black. First of all they found out that Asian women are convinced that white males are better endowed than their own men. This boosts ones ego and confidence alot and sets the ball rolling. I will not say more. Go out with a guy that won't try to break you down inside because in you I see a success story for those that have ill intentions.

Stop being insecure......

A lot of white men love black women..and I can attest to this. maybe you should move around a little bit. I live in the midwest and I see black women with white men A LOT over here.

This is America where some white people brought up their kids to accept every other race but blacks...I say screw them!!!

If you go to other European countries like Italy, Germany, Belgium, France etc , black women are adored and there is very little racism accompanied with interracial dating, when compared to the one here in the USA.

I am not saying there arent white men here in the USA who adore black women, because there are...plenty too. I am just saying that it doesnt make sense to date every other race but black, not that I would want to date a white guy who thinks this way.

• Erika

anybody at right here has no experience you do no longer understand all white adult men..and not all Asian women human beings are small take it from someones who has chinese language cousins it rather relies upon on the guy .And your no longer so sensible Asian is an nationality you will desire to be particular like Chines,Koren jap you are able to say that .once you assert white adult men hook up with Asian women human beings they might think of your asserting Indian so i'm no longer even going to pay this plenty interest on the count form of certainty that each and each mature person at right here comprehend that this component to yahoo is a waste of time.And comprehend they have greater effective issues to do with themselves

Where ever did you get notion from. If is total incorrect! Most men do not care if a woman is White, Black, Blue or green. (OK maybe green or blue. ) Fat or Thin, tall or small.

It simply doesn't work that way and any man that does I would say is a fool.

When you meet someone you meet someone for who they are, not for what they look like. I for one really prefer to meet someone that i get along with.

Don't feel sad you will meet someone, but remember not to chose by colour yourself! You will miss out on a whole bunch of potential partners if you do.

It is true that many east asian women are very attractive. Thats why they get more offers of dates from all kind od men.

I am a darkskinned asian indian and I have accepted that I am not really considered very attractive because of my dark skin.

But hey there's more to life than being attractive and getting dates with lots of goodlooking men.

I try and make the best of what I have.

Are you telling me you want a guy to date you just because your black? I can honestly tell you those are not the guy you want to date. I had to make sure my boyfriend did not have some kind of freaky Asian fetish before I got serious. You need to find someone who likes you for you. Most guys I know are pretty open to any race.

Its true that asian women are seen as prettier and classier than women of other ethnicities,. They do get more attention and more dates. But at the end of the day, pure physical attraction dosen't lead to long term meaningful relationships.

Wait for the right person. You will be beautiful to him!

She must be joking, so what if they date Asian girls, some date black, Indian and Hispanic ones and others.