For those that think their belief the only right one?

Why is it? Do you realize, from an outside perspective, that no religion has any more proof than another? That they all have interesting stories? That they all have good basic morals, like the Golden Rule? That they all have helped many people be happier? I just think if you feel that way, you should... show more Why is it?
Do you realize, from an outside perspective, that no religion has any more proof than another?
That they all have interesting stories?
That they all have good basic morals, like the Golden Rule?
That they all have helped many people be happier?

I just think if you feel that way, you should have a concrete reason. Otherwise, I think you prove my point, right?

*I'm not trying to be mean, this is just an attempt at proving there's no reason not to have religious tolerance
Update: Maybe if we had more religious tolerance as a society, we would realize some important truths that don't exist in seperate religions.
Update 2: Ryan- not if you accept that it's just different ways of looking at the same thing. Then you realize no one is wrong.